Flowers are common and popular items to be offered as a gift and apart from being used as a gift, flowers are used as decorations for the important events of one’s life. Flowers are used while celebrating the joyous events of a person’s life such as birthdays, anniversaries, the birth of a child, etc. as well as to pay respect and condolences during funerals. Depending upon the type and color of the flower used, a flower can be used to convey a nonverbal message to the recipient such as gifting red rose means that the sender finds the other person romantically attractive. So, before a person goes searching for a rose to gift at the local florist shop such as Flowers Malvern Easthe should read about the significance of different colored roses.
What do the different colored roses mean?
· Red rose – A common symbol of romantic love, it tells the receiver that the giver finds her romantically attractive.
· Black or dark crimson rose – Used to pay condolences at funerals
· Yellow rose – Indicates the giver likes the recipient as a friend
· Lavender rose – Used to convey love at first sight
· Pink rose –used to convey happiness
· White rose – used to indicate innocence and/or a fresh start
The cultural difference regarding the significance of flowers
In Middle-Eastern countries white and light-colored flowers are presented at birth and marriage, they signify a new beginning.Whereas, in Germany, the same white flowers are used at funerals.
In Italy florists such as Flowers Malvern East, sell yellow flowers as a way to represent happiness and luxury whereas the orange flowers represent joy and happiness on the sender’s behalf. In countries like Brazil and India men don’t usually receive flowers from women and gifting a single flower indicate a more personal message.
For more information click here https://www.flowersbythebloomroom.com.au/