According to 2009 study, with USDA and Clemson University researchers in South Carolina, it is found that Grass-fed Beef is comparatively very much better than grain fed beef for health. It was not too much hard to differentiate between Grass-fed beef and grain fed beef as many experiments and observations were able to make it possible to get the results related to it. Firstly, you should keep in mind that this article is someone who wants good health. With many differences, it will become easy for you to choose grass fed beef Lawton.
Ten differences on which Grass-fed beef is found to be better than grain fed beef
· Total fat is lower in Grass-fed beef
· Beta-carotene is high
· Alpha-tocopherol that is, vitamin E is higher than grain feed beef
· B-vitamins and riboflavin is higher
· Minerals like calcium, magnesium, and potassium is better
· Total omega-3s ratio is higher
· Fatty acids like omega-6 to omega-3 shows better ratio
· Better in potential cancer fighter and higher in CLA
· It can better transform into CLA as it is higher in vaccenic acid
· It is better to eat as it is lower in the saturated fats which makes it possible for you to deal with heart diseases
Further, there are too many differences which make it necessary to eat grass fed beef Lawton. Lawton is a good place to visit as it is filled with cattle’s. It is a beautiful place and has been popular for its grass-fed beef Lawton and locally grown beef Lawton. Locally grown beef is best when you have to deal with small business. They are cheap and don’t take too much money and easy to get. Grass-fed beef is best at the place when you need quality. Quality is the requirement when you deal with health, and so it is best to choose it.
For more information click on this link #locally grown beef lawton