A tent is a just like a shelter that consists of fabric sheets attached to a frame made of poles. An instant tent is easy to setup as it has poles pre-attached to its body. Due to this, it can be pitched in around 60 seconds or so. They are usually built on the same standards as the traditional tents but are much more flexible, mobile and portable.
The idea of the instant tent was first introduced by COLEMAN in 2011. This was a revolution in the recreational world. With time, they introduced more durability in tents. These tents are a bit expensive than traditional tents but they are very good in quality. They can be used for a longer period of time.
Instant tents have a lot of qualities that traditional tents don't possess. Their major quality is safety.
· They are made up of waterproof fabric, thus making them a lot more comfortable in rainy areas. They usually have a 3000mm hydrostatic head, which means that the water can’t penetrate.
· They are a lot more spacious.
· The fabric consists of a fire retardant, which protects it from fire. In case of fire, it will extinguish the fire itself.
· These tents usually consist of UV guard, which helps in protection from ultraviolet rays of the sun.
· They are very flexible and are easy to carry around.
Modifications:With the passage of time, these tents were modified a great deal. Best instant tents 2019 came with so many options that it is nearly impossible for one to choose. They were modified in manner of space, durability, flexibility, safety, and mobility. Some of these tents are so luxury that, they make you feel right at home.