Physiotherapy is a branch of medicine that deals with preventing, treating and rehabilitating patients suffering from congenital diseases or dysfunctions.
WHO IS IT FOR?
A physiotherapy course can be useful for:
• musculoskeletal pain (cervical, lumbar pain, joint pain, muscle contractures ...)
• post-trauma rehabilitation (accidents, fractures ...) or surgical operations (synthesis of fractures, transplants ...)
• neurological pathologies (stroke, Parkinson's ... )
• visceral pathologies (gastric-esophageal reflux, intestinal problems ...)
• postural programming, especially in the age of development
• muscular discharge and preventive reinforcement work to reduce the risk of injuries.
Click here know more about #centro chinesiterapia convenzionato (convention center for physiotherapy)